Dean of Students
The Dean of Students office is committed to offering support to students so they flourish in nearly every imaginable way.
- Engage, educate, equip, and empower students.
- Support and care for students in the midst of crisis.
- Encourage students to utilize university and community resources.
- Work and advise with both our heads and our hearts.
- Respect the student and the advocacy process by recognizing our own biases and by collectively pursuing greater self-understanding and integrity.
- Walk-in: 109 New Hall West
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 540-231-3787
- Hours: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Mon.-Fri.
- After Hours/Weekends, 365 days a year: 540-231-6411, press 1