What is the meaning of life? What can you learn about life from people very different from you? How can we make Virginia Tech a community where everyone is celebrated for who they are? We're exploring these questions and more at the Interfaith Initiative.
- Join the Purpose & Meaning Support Group.
- Apply for a grant for your Religious or Spiritual student organization.
- Connect with a spiritual/philosophical community.
- Visit a house of worship with a group.
- Dialogue across religious diversity.
- Join the Aurora Interfaith Living-Learning Community.
- Check the Interfaith Calendar.
- Learn about religious accommodations.
- Use a meditation or ablution space on campus.